Ordering & Returns
Ordering & Payment
It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
While this website will calculate taxes (when applicable) within the United States, it will not calculate VAT or any international duties or taxes. You are responsible for all duties and taxes levied on these goods prior to your receipt of the shipment.
While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
By placing an order, you authorize FlexPulse to charge the credit card / debit card you provided for your order. This will show up on your credit card statement as ‘DRPAWLUK’. If your credit card is declined at the time you place your order, your order will not be accepted and you will be notified that your order payment has failed. Once your payment information is corrected, your order will be placed.
For orders paid by check, if your check payment has “bounced” or been declined by our Bank, you are liable for paying the Bank’s “Bounce Fee”, along with your order total before your order will be fulfilled.
Secure Online Shopping
We use PayPal for all our online payments. PayPal is used by more than 100 million people worldwide.
- PayPal is an extremely secure online payment system used by more than 120 million people. You can learn more about it at the PayPal site.
- You can use a credit card or, if you’re a PayPal member, you can use funds already in your PayPal account.
- It’s simple and easy to use.
- As soon as your payment has been processed you receive a confirmation email and we receive your order.
- Then your FlexPulse items will be delivered to the shipping address you provide.
- We never see your credit card details. PayPal ensures that your credit card details are kept absolutely private and confidential. As soon as the transaction is completed your credit card details are removed from the PayPal system. Your credit card details cannot be accessed by anyone.
The FlexPulse may be returned with 30 days of delivery if the return includes the device in good order, along with all accessories and original packaging. If returned, a $100 Restocking Fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Accessories may not be returned.
Refunds are given using the original form of payment. Shipping and return shipping is non-refundable.
The return policy and factory warranty for each product is listed on the product sales page and on your printed invoice.
It is strongly suggested that Customers purchase insurance on the return shipment. If the package is damaged during the shipping process, the return will not be accepted.
It is also suggested Customers get tracking and shipping confirmation when returning a product to ensure FlexPulse receives the package. FlexPulse is not responsible for packages lost during the shipping process.
Returns may be rejected on individual circumstances.