1. How do I use the FlexPulse?
Please refer to the video on the product page, user manual and information sheet in your package. If you didn’t receive the user manual or lost it, please contact us for a copy. Links to page with more information on how it works, coil placement and programs are in the bottom menu.
2. What is this system most suited for?
This system is best used for localized PEMF application on almost any part of your body. It can also be used for it’s brainwave entrainment and mental wellness effects.
3. Where do I place to these coils?
There’s no limit to where you could place them but here are some examples: lower back, knee, stomach, back of neck, foot, any joint or extremity. For ideas see our page on coil placement.
4. How long do the coils last?
This is dependent on – frequency of use, storage, and general care. Anywhere between 6 months to many years depending on above-mentioned factors. They are made of flexible material and should not deteriorate significantly unless heavy weight is put on them frequently. Replacement coils are just $40 and can be ordered on this website.
4. Should I use one or two coils?
You may choose to use one, or both coils simultaneously. Keep in mind that if you are using both coils simultaneously that the overall intensity of the system is being split between the two coils. To benefit from maximum intensity at single location, we advise using a single coil on the area being treated.
5. Does this have rechargeable batteries?
This unit does have a rechargeable battery but not AA or AAA that you can go to the store and buy replacements for. This is a special rechargeable battery that was created specifically for this product.
6. Why can’t I charge the FlexPulse while using it?
No, you must charge and use the unit separately. The system is calibrated to provide a clean optimized signal and concurrent charging would affect the quality of it’s signal and introduce unwanted EMFs too. When Flexpulse unit is fully charged, the red indicator on the charger will turn green. When full charged, unplug the charger from the FlexPulse unit.
7. What is the difference between the Flexpulse and cheaper PEMF devices like Micropulse?
The Flexpulse PEMF device allows for a range of programs, time settings and intensities. The Flexpulse is rechargeable whereas the Micropulse will run until the 9v battery is depleted and therefore needs to be replaced.
8. How do I know the FlexPulse is emitting pulsed electromagnetic fields?
The system comes with a tester that contains a light that flickers letting you know that the machine is running. You can also simply hold a coil up to your ear to listen for the pulsating sound that it makes.
9. What’s in the box when I order a FlexPulse?
The FlexPulse PEMF device comes with control unit, two coil applicators, battery charger, magnetic field tester, lanyard, and travel/storage case.
10. What makes this device different than others?
The portability of this device with the belt clip or lanyard, the multiple different programs, and various levels of intensity are all reasons that make the Flexpulse a good choice for your PEMF needs. It’s the world’s most powerful wearable PEMF device and it can run continuously, easily 8-12 hours on a full battery charge.
11. Is there a product warranty?
Yes. The international warranty is 2 years for the control unit and 1 months for power supply and coils. We also have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You can view the terms of our warranty and guarantee here.
12. My Flexpulse unit is not working, what should I do?
Follow the steps below or contact us if they don’t resolve the issue.
- If the control unit is hot, it’s possible the unit is overcharged, please allow 15 – 30 mins for the unit to cool down before use after charging.
- Is the battery charged?
- Is the coil plugged in?
- Are the three dashes “- – -“ visible next to the Hz count? If the coil is plugged in and the dashes don’t appear, there could be an issue with your coil(s).
- Did you ever start or turn a program on?
13. Having any other issues with your FlexPulse?
Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
The FlexPulse is for you
PEMF Devices by FlexPulse™ are the most effective wearable pulsed electromagnetic therapy devices for rapid recovery & enhanced performance. With our 30-days international satisfaction guarantee, you don’t have much to loose! Feel better, perform better, just like thousands of others and improve your wellness quotient exponentially on a mitochondrial level.
View FlexPulse PEMF Device specs, features, pricing, and more!